Lock and Unlock a Cisco Spark Room
In a locked room, only the moderator can perform these tasks.
- Add and remove participants
- Edit the room title
- Unlock the room
- Assign and unassign Moderators
- Remove other Moderators
- Delete other people's messages and content from the room
Before You Begin
- You must have a paid Cisco Spark subscription.
- Your private 1-to-1 conversations don't have a lock option.
- If there is more than one room moderator, you must remove the other moderators before you can unlock the room.
- You can't lock rooms that are a part of a team. You must first move the room out of the team. Read more.
- To lock a room, do one of the following:
- Android - Above the conversation area, tap the three-dot action menu, select Room Details, and then tap the lock icon.
- iPad, iPhone - Above the conversation area, tap the information icon , and then in the Room Details, tap the lock icon.
- Mac, Web, Windows - Above the conversation area, click the information icon , and then select Lock room.
- To unlock a Room, do one of the following:
- Android, iPad, iPhone - In the Room Details, tap the lock icon again.
- Mac, Web, Windows - Above the conversation area, click the information icon , and then select Lock room again. The blue highlight is removed from the lock icon.
Did you find this article helpful?