Look at the Files Shared in a Space
While you can download any file you want, you may not be able to view all files in the app. In those cases, simply use the download option.
Windows, Mac, WebYou can quickly view a file or download it to add comments or edit it. You can also always go back to all shared files in the space.
Choose what you want to do with shared files:
- View the file in the space—Click the file.
- Download the file—Hover over the file in the space itself and click the Download icon
If you're using Cisco Spark for Windows or Mac, you'll find the downloaded file in the Downloads folder on your computer. If you're using Cisco Spark for Web, you choose where to save the file.
- See all shared files—From the activity menu, select Files.
iPhone, iPad, and AndroidTap the file and perform one of the following options:
- Scroll through the file to get a quick view in the space. You can pinch and zoom single page documents only.
- Tap the Download icon and choose where you want to save the file.
Did you find this article helpful?