Filter Your Spaces and Content
- All—If you want to get a quick view of new spaces or most recently active spaces, just leave the filter set to All, and those messages appear at the top of the list.
- Unread—If you don't want to scroll through messages you've already read, set the filter to Unread.
- People and @Mentions—When you have limited time and just need to see who needs your attention, filter by People (your private conversations) or by @Mentions.
- Flags, Favorites, and Drafts—Filter by different types of saved content: content that you flagged to follow up on (Flags), draft messages that you started before you got pulled away (Drafts), and favorite spaces that you want to be able to find easily (Favorites).
In your filtered space views, red badge counts indicate the number of unread spaces. A number inside the badge tells you how many spaces and private conversations have unread messages in them.
Depending on your operating system settings on Mac, iPhone, and iPad, you'll also see a badge appear on the app logo, showing you the number of unread messages.
- In the left panel of your app, click All.
Now it shows all the filters.
- Choose a filter to display specific spaces and content.
Did you find this article helpful?