Cisco Spark for Android - Known Issues
Android OS 7
- Samsung devices running Android OS 7 may crash on startup.
Restarting the device fixes it.
The Android team is working on a solution.
- Some incoming calls display as "Unknown Caller."
- Other applications can't use the camera or microphone when you're on a Cisco Spark call.
- Single sign-on may fail even if you've entered the correct username and password. Workaround: If your password contains a special character, some Android phones insert a space in your password during single sign-on. Try typing your password in another app such as in an email draft, and then copy and paste it into the Cisco Spark single sign-on form.
- At this time, previews for Microsoft Excel spreadsheets do not work, but Cisco Spark will display Microsoft Word and Microsoft PowerPoint documents.
- While the proximity feature is on, voice to text doesn't work with Cisco Spark on Android. Workaround: Disable the proximity capability (Me > Advanced > Proximity Features).
- You might experience problems when zooming or panning on the whiteboard.
- Cisco Spark may close unexpectedly if you do several zoom and pan actions on the whiteboard.
Did you find this article helpful?