Cisco Spark for iPhone and iPad - Known Issues
- Some incoming calls display as "Unknown Caller."
- When you move from an audio to a video call, the person you're talking to doesn't get notified. (iOS 10)
- Siri calling may fail if you have more than one contact with the same name. (iOS 10)
- If you miss an incoming call from the Cisco Spark app while your phone is locked, you won't get a notification of the missed call on the lock screen. (iOS 10)
- If you have a lot of spaces, you might experience a long delay in displaying those spaces after you sign in. If you leave Cisco Spark open, the spaces will eventually display.
- If you try to use the whiteboard while it's still opening, you may lose your drawings. Wait for the whiteboard to open before drawing on them.
- You might experience delays if you draw multiple strokes on the whiteboard while it's still opening.
- You need to give Cisco Spark access to the microphone on your mobile phone to make calls or pair with Cisco Spark room devices.
- When you put the Cisco Spark app in the background and you're not on a call, you may see a red activity bar. This is normal. The Cisco Spark app is just looking for nearby Cisco Spark room devices. Workaround: Stop Automatically Connecting to a Cisco Spark Room Device.
Did you find this article helpful?